Our Veterinary Services
The caring staff at Clover Vet offers complete veterinary services for all types of pets. Our veterinarians are trained in all aspects of animal medicine, and they care for your pet in our state-of-the-art clinic and animal hospital.
Our practice welcomes new patients from throughout York County, including Fort Mill, Lake Wylie, York, and Rock Hill. Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment for your pet.
Our veterinary services include:
- Online Pharmacy (Online Pharmacy | VetSource): To access the online pharmacy, click anywhere on the picture to the right.
- Comprehensive Physical Examinations
- In-House Laboratory (CBC and Chemistry Machines): To find out more about keeping your pets healthy with lab tests, visit http://www.pethealthnetwork.com/
- Digital Radiographs (X-Rays)
- General and Basic Orthopedic Surgery
- In-House Pharmacy
- Dental Care and Prophylaxis: All dental procedures as well as dental products will be 10% off for the month of February and November.
- Vaccinations: We are proud to announce that all of our cat vaccines have been upgraded to Purevax.
– 1 and 3 year vaccines
– Discount rabies 1 year vaccine in the month of April.
We will always offer you and your pet the best medicine and medical advice possible. We would never refuse any critical patient and understand that stabilization, pain management, and conservative care may sometimes be the best option for your pet as a member of the whole family. Every patient and client will be treated on an individual basis, and our staff will try to communicate estimated costs in order to help you make an informed decision that is tailored to both you and your pet’s situation. Payment is due at the time of service. We do not offer payment plans and accept the following forms of payment:
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- CareCredit (with minimum purchase of $300)